Victoria Strand Oregon Real Estate Broker
ContactMobile: (971) 998-8367
Victoria’s passion for guiding individuals in achieving their career goals and assisting businesses by effectively managing human resources budgets has seamlessly transitioned her into the real estate industry. Her expertise and experience are now dedicated to helping clients navigate their real estate journeys.
Victoria is a dedicated professional with over two decades of human resources, recruiting, sales and administrative experience. Her career began in administrative support, eventually shifting to focus solely on human resources and management. After she obtained her BS in Business Management, she continued her education at Portland State University, where she received her Human Resources Management certification, ultimately becoming accredited with both her PHR and SHRM-CP in the human resources industry.
Whether a person is starting a new job or buying or selling their home, it can be stressful, and Victoria’s goal is to make this process as seamless as possible and enjoyable at the same time! When her clients are getting excited and packing for their move into a new home or getting ready to sell their current home, she is working tirelessly in the background making sure that all of the “I’s” are dotted and “T’s” crossed and communicating with her clients every step of the way. Victoria has been negotiating contracts, reading and executing legal contracts, researching and looking out for her clients’ best interests for her entire career and that is what she will do for you. Victoria will always go the extra mile for her clients, providing a helping hand and being an informed sounding board when needed, and finally, celebrating with them when the transaction has closed.
Victoria has set herself apart by building a reputation of integrity and as someone who will go above and beyond for her clients with all of their real estate needs.
Experience the unparalleled benefits of working with Victoria:
· Exceptional communicator and strong negotiator.
· Attentive listener, understanding client needs and goals.
· Skillful mediator for seamless communication between all parties.
· Effective time management and meeting deadlines.
· Strong work ethic, dedicated to clients’ goals.
· Collaborative and dedicated team player.
· Skilled in comprehending, communicating, and executing legal contracts.
· Empathetic and passionate about helping people.
· Results-driven approach.
· Building and maintaining valuable relationships.
· Fostering a vast network of trusted resources and professionals.
· Dedicated to building strong and rewarding relationships.